Benefits & Features
- Helps maintain healthy blood glucose levels already within the normal range‡
- Promotes healthy insulin receptor function and signaling‡
- Provides 550mg of clinically-studied, enhanced bioavailability berberine phytosome
- Four times more bioavailable than standard berberine
- Made with high-quality, vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
Berberine UltraSorb provides Berbervis®, a berberine phytosome with enhanced bioavailability. Several randomized, placebo-controlled clinical studies indicate that berberine promotes healthy insulin receptor function and signaling, thereby supporting glucose metabolism. Berberine supports the activation of AMP kinase (AMPK), a central regulator of cellular energy homeostasis. This master metabolic switch is involved with maintaining healthy cardiovascular function, insulin signaling and glucose metabolism. Berberine also helps to maintain cholesterol levels already within the normal range. Clinical studies show that daily doses of 1,000-1,500 mg of standard berberine supports cardiometabolic parameters, including lipid and triglyceride metabolism and healthy blood flow. In a clinical study, berberine supplementation of 500 mg twice daily for three months provided clinically and statistically significant support for healthy lipid profiles compared to baseline. Berberine may also support endothelial function and colorectal health. A pharmacokinetic study in healthy adults reported that supplementation with 550 mg of Berbervis® berberine phytosome was four times more bioavailable compared to standard berberine.